Congratulations to the winner, Paula Smith!
Thank you to everyone that entered.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All competition entrants must be 13+. Competition closes on 30/3/12 23.59GMT.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person for this competition, and this will be the first entry received.
- Prize winner will be drawn at random from all entries and will be contacted by email. Only the winner will be contacted personally. If you would like a list of all competition winners then please send an SAE to Wired Productions, Unit 4 Watford Interchange, Colonial Way, Watford, Hertforshidre, WD24 4WP.
- The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or exchanged. There will be no cash alternative. Once prizes have been allocated and dispatched they cannot be transferred. The Prize is a Wii console, eight We Sing games and a We Sing Pop! T-shirt.
- Nordic Games reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Nordic Games does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Nordic Games shall not be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Deeming an entry void is at Nordic Games’ absolute discretion.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of Nordic Games, any person directly or indirectly involved with We Sing or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- Nordic Games’ decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nordic Games reserves the right to cancel or change this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion.
- Prizes unclaimed after such a time as Nordic Games deem necessary following notification by phone or email will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This competition and the rules of the competition are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is void where prohibited by local law.